Reviews (859)Thank you Manzplus and Nana for the deals 😊❤️ Fantastic seller! The communication was great from start to finish, and the coins arrived securely packaged with prompt shipping. Each piece was carefully protected and exactly as described in the stream—honestly even nicer in hand. It’s always a pleasure buying from trusted community members who take care of their buyers. A seamless transaction all around, and I’m very happy to add these to the collection. Looking forward to bidding again soon—thank you! I love Biff and family!! Great group of people with a great small business!! I love to check out their shows and support them!! They always have some pretty awesome items and even things I may not expect to find! This time I grabbed some copper Legos! Very cool! Thanks for a great time and awesome deals!! Thanks Biff for the giveaway!! I love the silver grain card that is personalized for you!! Happy to have met you and the family! Love the show! Thank you Manzplus and Nana for the deals and giveaways!! 😊❤️ Thank you Manzplus and Nana!! 😊❤️ Great coins and fast shipping definitely a good seller Great items. Thanks for the givey. awesome! great shows and company. Thank you Manzplus and Nana!! 5 stars every time!! 😊❤️ Great silver piece very happy and fast shipping Awesome host, awesome show and awesome products! Great seller!! I met him in person and he’s an honest respectable guy!! I appreciate the great deals and awesome items you always have!! The conversation in the chat is fun!! Thank you for a great purchase and I’ll be checking your shows out again shortly!! Great experience with the seller. Would buy from them again. Thank you Manzplus and Nana for the deals!! 😊❤️