Reviews (50)Beautiful products and great prices. Omg I am Beyond thrilled with all of the Velvet Magnolia leaves and the Gingie holly leaves thanks for finding such great products to sell too us This makes me so happy to hear! Thank you so much Gary! Amazing products, and Amara is so great!
You are so sweet, thank you! super fast shipping! Great products! these david christophers dried roses are fabulous!!!! Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm so glad you liked them! Ribbon & Poinsettia are absolutely beautiful. The personal note was so sweet. Definitely would purchase from seller again. Shipping time was quick. I'm so glad you liked them. Thank you so much for being part of my biggest show ever! Amazing quality! Love it all!
She’s one of my very favorite sellers. Her products are high quality items. I always go back to her to purchase more products. Thank you sweet lady! So cute thank you so much Absolutely one of the best on Whatnot! Thank you so much! OMGeeee the mini embroidered pumpkin is beyond adorable. Such creativity. Thank you. See you at future shows. Can I just say I received my package today and oh my goodness, very nice designer ribbon, just gorgeous!! Super sweet seller, prices are more then fair for the type of ribbon your receiving. Very beautifully color coordinated. And I got a few of the new sign bundles as well as ribbon. I cannot say enough good things, very fast shipping, very happy with my purchase will continue to buy from this seller. Received my ribbon bundles today. Omg so much prettier in person, I absolutely love them. I love these bougie bundles, such high quality ribbon. If you haven't ordered from this seller you should, you won't be disappointed. Thank you, I will continue to purchase from this seller. Super fast shipping & amazing deals! I watched her very first show, everyone knows how first shows can be, but oh my goodness she was so very sweet and kind. Bought some designer ribbon, got my package today and was blown away, the ribbon is even more beautiful in person, and because I was at her first show she sent me an extra gift. Everything was packaged very well. Check out her show, u will not be disappointed!!