Reviews (1,151)Another great experience. Looking forward to the next purchase. Amazing seller! super great guy, funny and will sell you high quality figs for great prices! Definitely recommend and will buy again!! Carefully packed and would purchase from again Item was packaged well, and shipped quickly. The item was exactly as advertised in the auction listing. A+ seller. Thanks so much! Great figs and n great condition ty Greg Great prices and awesome seller The seller gave me the figs in a very great deal and it was fast shipping and they arrived very protected, each one of them in a tiny ziplock bag and very well packaged, if I could put 10 stars I would!!!! Amazing seller with the best deals I’ve come across so far! My delivery arrived very quickly and I can tell how much time was put into packaging. INCREDIBLE would buy again. Even threw in some free figures! the best seller on whatnot Excellent seller, variety of lego themes, fast shipping, great prices and open to offers. Great figs great condition and great seller Another great purchase from a great seller! Literally the chillest seller on this app, super funny and fun to hang around. Amazing deals and fast shipping. I would definitely highly recommend everyone checking this guy out, he’s literally the best!!!! Great seller! Takes care of his buyers. Thanks buddy! Came in absolutely amazing, he communicates amazing and keeps updated. Does everything by the book. Probably the best seller on this app.