Reviews (28)can't wait to go through all my mystery bags! looks like a lot of good stuff. i really appreciate the extra goodies you threw in. thank you so much❤️Hope you love it all, thank you!! as always, you're amazing. the bracelets are perfect in every way and I love all of them. thank you so much for them and for always being so kind 💕 you always manage to bring a smile to my face and light to my day! I appreciate you so much! I hope your day is amazing because you deserve it ✨️ You’re the best!!! ❤️❤️ love having you in the shows Loved my items and quality of them 🫶🏼 can’t wait for future shows! Very happy with my purchase! Thank you sm! All so cute!So glad you like your things, thank you!! I loved everything I got, came in great condition. moonstoneco puts on a great sale and is very responsive. Buy from her, you won’t regret it! Thank you for my givy. They are so pretty.Thank you! so glad you like them!!! Great seller….. love everything! TYSM🥰Yay thank you so much!!!! hey sweet human! thank you for being so amazing and thoughtful 💜 I love my bracelets SO much. I love them so much. they are all so beautiful.. you're seriously one of the sweetest people on this app. I'm so thankful to have met you. I can't say thank you enough for my package and making ny day. I truly needed that that day and you made me smile so much. I will absolutely be coming back. thank you again for being you ❤️ You’re actually the best!!!! I’m so glad I could make your day! ❤️❤️ Thanks girly!!! I love everything!!! I am going g to share some of the beaded bracelets with my niece! She'll love them too! 🩷Yay so glad you love them and hope your niece does too! Thank you for tuning in 💜 amazing and I love them all very much! 💖 absolutely love ❤️❤️Thank you, you’re the best!!!! 💜 Love it! She even gave me a little present!!!! So sweet 🥹🩷So glad you like it, thank you!! 💜