Reviews (42,751)Thank you so much! It is delicious!!! Loove the piece 😍 Love the overalls and Cherry sweater. 🍒🍒🍒shipping was super fast. The WeAre4 bags are wonderful! These will make great Christmas gifts for my girlfriends! Always fast shipping and amazing products. Love you guys! 5 awesome Good American pieces...I love them all! Daisy is fabulous too!!! Love love love! I hope they keep Meshki! Great seller! They offer a variety of quality items across several streaming stations. Love my Daydreamer tops. Fast shipping. Bangers!! Great pricing, super fast shipping, dope hosts! Thank youuuuu Gorgeous dress💕 tysm for the givy Alina is a true gem, love her energy and her kindness ❤️ thank you for the great deals! Great bag a bit small and pricey. It came quite quickly. Mariel’s Closet always has the most amazing Cider shows! 💕 I always find such cute pieces and great deals. Their customer service is absolutely fantastic too—anytime I’ve needed to reach out about an order, they’ve been so helpful and easy to work with. Such a great shopping experience all around! ✨🛍️ I absolutely love watching Mariel’s Closet, especially the Cider shows! 💕 I get so excited every time because I can never resist a great Cider deal! Their pieces are always so beautiful and consistently high-quality, and Alina makes each show even more special with her warmth and charm. She’s truly the sweetest host! ✨🛍️ Cute cute and the giveaway too❤️ She is theeee best, i love getting all my skims from her!! 💗💗 Thought the daydreamer items were new w/ tags as listed, but they were not. One of my new favorite sellers to shop with!!!! Love everything! As usual amazing 🤩