Reviews (800)Love all my purchases. Clothes are just as described. I always look forward to your shows. Love this seller. Shows are relaxed and fun. Always good merchandise with great deals. Fun earrings and seller! 💚🩷♥️💛💙❤️🧡💜🛼🛼 Super nice !!! Thank you!!!! Absolutely awesome!! This was my first purchase but it won’t be my last. Oh and the necklace was perfect Came super quickly, seller was super sweet aswell, tysm again :) The earrings and gloves are beautiful!! I’m thrilled with my new jewelry and very appreciative of the extras that were added to my order. Love this seller! She is so sweet and her jewelry and clothing is 🔥🔥 Thank you!!! my daughter is going to love the Michael Myers shirt that you made!!!! it’s absolutely beautiful!!! MAJOR DOPAMINE HIT!!!!!! I felt like a kid in a toy store with this delivery of random jewelry pieces. All my creative ideas are spinning!!! Giveaways are always special. Descriptions are clear and great deals. I am SO addicted to your jewelry shows. You ALWAYS have something I need. 🤣✨️ Everything is always packed with care and special extras. Thank you very much. Fun shows packed with lots of options- necklaces, earrings, bracelets, broaches and rings. I love my tee Marie! Thank you!🩷😊 Marie is such a sweet gem! 🤍 Thank you for all the great pieces girlie! 🫶🏽💕 I love, love, love this jewelry!!! lol thank you for the Halloween goodies 😆❤️🦄 Earrings Earrings Earrings!! Holy a box full of beauties 💞 But the price … $2?! You must shop with Marie 💕💕💖 Beautiful earrings! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! I love them all. And the thank you stickers and earings are so cute!!!! 🫶💐😎😎🧚♀️🧚♀️