Reviews (1,079)love the note!! and the clothes! can't wait to wear them!! 😍 thank you, great seller and fast shipping!!! thank you, amazing seller and fast shipping!!! Good product, but reeked of cigarette smokeall items are secondhand and are recommended to wash before wear-this is stated in all my shows & show notes 🫶🏻 sooo pretty, and shipped fast!! thank u:) Thank you for the beautiful lingerie for a great deal 💞🫶 Thank you so much. I love everything. It’s absolutely beautiful. I pray the lord blesses you and your business. Definitely recommend! Everything came in fast and in super cute packaging, I’m so excited ☺️✨🩵 such a cute slip omg! Thank you so much!!! One of the best sellers on the app. Appreciate you Morgan. Packaging was above and beyond honestly. 🦍🌋🏝❤️ Shipped super fast super sweet seller Love my items! Thank you! Love my clothes! Fast shipping & very nice host!❤️A+++ gorgeous in person, thank you 💝 Such an amazing seller, thank you !! Some of the clothes were dirty and/or had gross stains After reviewing the video receipts not sure what stains you’re talking about. All my inventory is thrifted/secondhand and is wash before wearing, this is stated in my show notes LOVE my package!! 💝 thank you so much doll you’re the best 💌 love my Betty Boop goodies!! Can’t wait to get the nighty on me, I may never want to leave. Packaged with nothing but tender love and care, arrived on time! I’ll definitely be back for more 🙈☺️ Has such amazing pieces for amazing prices! Thank you so much! 10/10 recommend! Will be shopping with her again ❤️ I've been looking for a betty boop doll for a while, I'm just glad that you still had some. The dress is so cute and soft, thank you :).