Reviews (505)Great seller, very helpful thank you!💞💞 Packaged with care and shipped fast thank you 🙏 TYSM MARIRI💖!!! I love my new cards, tysm for your help again girlie ♡ I appreciate you so much 💖 Everything came safe and fast like always🤌🏼✨️ See you soon girlie!! Much love🫶🏼 Thank you so much for being so kind and willing to search for cards!! I absolutely love my cards and your streams are so chill. You’re the best 🫶🏻 Shipped quick and carefully
Thank you So much Mars! I got my 3 Rayquazas! Fast shipping/Delivery.
And cards came very well protected.
Super happy to add them to my PC binder
thank you sooooo much i love my whimsicott 💗💗 Always love coming to your stream! You have such a great selection and you are so nice for accommodating wiggle room with prices. Tysm!! You’re the best thank you so much 🫶🏻 I love coming to your stream! You have such a great selection and you are so accommodating!! Tysm for being awesome and packing my cards well! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🥰 Cards arrived in great shape and quickly! Awesome seller with really nice cards great streamer and I always come back 😁 Ahh Mari! 🫶 one of my fav streamers on this app. TYSM for finding my cards for me - my botanical page looking full 🥺💓 shipped so quickly and packaged so well! TYTY I LOVE ALL 🥹💓 Love the cute cards! Deff recommend buying from her! Very sweet and lovable❤️ Always well packaged and sent with care! The best selection of cute tcg cards and so much variety 🫶🏻 I love my sparkling eevee thank you!! such a cute cards! came in perfect condition and also was a quick delivery! Been looking for this card for ages 🫶🏻so glad I got it purchased from here ! Thank you so much!😊 Absolutely love my new bebes 🫶🫶 Amazing seller and shows! 🙌🏼