Reviews (483)Cutest little deer. Thank you so much Great ornament. Great seller. Great seller, items were well packaged and arrived safely!❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️ Great items. Everything was packed well! Highly recommend this seller. Thank you! Amazing! Love them! Thank you for great shipping and a fun show! 💙🤩🩵🤩💙🤩🩵🤩💙🤩 Such a great seller!❤️🎄❤️ Great seller! Love Marisa’s vintage Christmas’ 🎄 Beautiful Ornaments! Thank u!❤️ Packaged very secure! Great seller! ALWAYS love Marisa’s shows and everything I get from her! I loved everything, including the Givvy! Many thanks! ✨✨✨Thank you so much Marisa!! Love these bells and all this sugar too!!! ✨✨✨ You’re the best!! Everything arrived safely. Thank you 😊 love my goodies Beautiful and packaged well! I am very happy with my purchases!!!! The pink tree is so large and beautiful!!! Even the little pink tree is gorgeous!!! I love my ornament, even better in person! packaged really good for shipping. Thank you so much! Beautiful items, they arrived packaged well and nothing was broken. Very happy with the purchase. Thank you some of the best ornaments I have bought yet! very pleased! they were packed securely and shipping was good. I will definitely watch for this sellers future shows and find more treasures thank you fantastic seller!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thanks so much Marisa ✨❤️ everything was perfection ✨