Reviews (123)Beautiful Viking swan arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you! Stunning pieces and arrived in perfect condition! Packed extremely well and arrived safe! Packaged more thoroughly than any other shipping place would do! Glass arrived in perfect shape and is very beautiful 😻 Hello Friend… Thank you so much… I’m so happy with the 3 purchases I got from you. See u soon on your next shows. 💕💕💕💕🦢 Great seller. Beautiful pieces arrived well packaged. Thank you Stunning and exactly what I thought it would be. Thank you!
Thank you so much! Amazing seller!! Love my givvy!!!! Thank you so much!! Marjorie, I got some amazing pieces from your Bougie Basement. You have so many amazing things in your shop. Everything was packaged with care and shipped fast. Thank you! Love everything as ALWAYS!!!! well packed arrived just a beautiful a described. thank you!!! Beautiful color! Thanks for packaging them so well🥰 Awesome pieces! Thank you! Excellent packing. Arrived just perfect. Thank you! Absolutely beautiful green Viking swan-- I've been looking for this particular piece & happy to have found it for a great deal as well ✨😊 This item arrived beautifully packaged and appreciate the extra time and care she put into packaging --- packaging was top notch ! 💖 Soo crazy that I had glasses to match! Thank you😊😊 I love it and I love your shows!!!!