Reviews (89)Tysm! Cant wait to try everything. Love everything and thank you so much for the amazing buyers givvy! Great packaging and shipped super quickly! Thanks for the awesome deals! Amazing packaging 💖🫶🏼 Supet sweet seller! Everything carefully packaged and arrive super fast!! A+++++ Super fast shipping!! Love he! Very sweet seller! Definitely coming back! A++++++ thank you so much, arrived quickly and packaged with care! Awesome pins!! Fabulous seller!! Wonderful show!! I received a Mickey pin trading pin for this GIVVY. I love it. Thank you so much for the pin. Great products, great bundles and great deals! I had a huge order and everything was there. Shipping was quick and items were wrapped well. Tysm🫶🏼 Amazing pins, great giveaways, and fast shipping!! Awesome seller!! Wonderful show!! Fantastic items!!!!! Love my pins, thank you so much! Love my pins and very fast shipping! Thank you so much! Super fast shipping! Everything was perfectly packaged! Definitely coming back thank you Bought a ton of pins from seller, while many of them are authentic many are not unfortunately.Hello Derek, thank you for your feedback. As noted in my show notes, my Disney pins were collected beginning in 2008 through purchases at Disney Parks, Disney Stores, and trades with fellow collectors. I would never knowingly misrepresent any pin I sell.
During my live show, I showed the front and back of every pin so buyers could see exactly what they were purchasing. I also responded to your message and was happy to review any concerns. Thank you again for your purchase. ~Marlen I am so impressed with the level of care Marleni shipped all my items, all individually wrapped. Thank you so much for the deals! Thank you!! packaged so carefully, will definitely shop again!🩷 Amazing grabs! Thank you so much. 💖 Amazing items and such good wrapping! Thank you 💖