Reviews (645)I really loved everything in my package. Amazing quality vintage pieces. ✨🥰 Beautiful pieces, great packaging and very fast shipping. Maria has so much knowledge about everything she have. Thank you ! maria has the most beautiful and eclectic vintage jewelry on whatnot. Always kind and generous. thank you for my new pieces! ❤️ Love this seller and all the treasures I purchase from her! She is the BEST!
TYSM🫶🏼❤️🫶🏼 Maria Maria Maria! The only show I add to my calendar when I can. If I’m able I drop everything to catch her show. She is a treat, her jewelry is special and so is she. Thank you 🙏 ❤️ Love the necklaces and wore them both ASAP. Omg. The blue iz prettier in person. Thanks for the pins. Love AmberTone anything. lol. Such a generous person. Thanks for everything. Without doubt Maria has the best quality vintage jewelry on what not. Every show I learned something new about vintage jewelry too Omg. A Tiffany bag. Omg. I love all pieces. Thanks so much. Amazing antique and vintage jewelry!!! Thank you so much for the givvy as well! I am so happy with my purchase, it’s beautiful! The buyers giveaway is stunning as well very generous seller and lovely pieces! Will be back shopping here again! Absolutely adore Maria and highly recommend her shows. Honest seller, generous, and extremely knowledgeable. Always enjoy spending time with Maria And her vintage jewelry. Such awesome pieces. Maria’s shows are special and so is her jewelry! Always look forward to seeing her. It’s always a wonderful experience. ❤️⭐️❤️❤️ Great jewelry!!! Thanks!!! Hi Maria, I can’t thank you enough for the beautiful jewelry as always, and the thoughtful gifts. Everything is beautiful. I’m keeping the garnet for ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️my collection. It’s beautiful. Thank you so much. Thank you so much. I love the Pearl bracelet. So pretty. Maria is the best expert and vintage jewelry I’ve ever met. She educates us, excites us and inspires us, watch a show and you’ll find out yourself. Thank you for the great pieces. Loved your show. There was more wear than expected on one of the necklaces. The other was perfect. Great item! Thanks so much!