Reviews (148)came pretty fast and seller was super nice! Amazing stuff, all perfectly packaged with care. Thank you! I love every order I've gotten from marvel mania's sales! I haven't opened the Blob yet, but the mystery Sanrio key chain was super cute. Thank you for packaging my items so carefully in bubble wrap to protect them during shipping. You're amazing! Amazing 😍 kind seller ,puts love 💕 in every box . tysm 😊 for another great order loved everything and bonus gift was so fun 😁 Such an amazing person! Highly recommend buying from her 🤍 another great 😃👍 order tysm Awesome seller and fast shipping Thank you! Great prices and great products All Items are alot smaller then expected . They all look bigger in camera other then that the items were good . I'm sry! my android doesn't do justice when it comes to photos. I apologize! Amazing seller 👍😁 so kind amazing items at amazing prices. tysm for extra prizes 😁 Amazing seller!! Items as described and good packaging. Very thoughtful and customer service is excellent😊 Perfectly packaged. Exactly as shown
amazing seller, great packaging and best communication 👍 ty for another great 😃 order loved everything very helpful seller , great customer service ,goes above and beyond make customers happy. tysm look forward to my next order arrive 🐱 I love everything in my order, thank you! Shopping with you is always so relaxing, positive and fun. Thank you for the extra little llama squishy it's so fun to squeeze. See you next time!ty Ash!! I truly appreciate u guys! I look forward to that chat everytime!😇💖🫶 Great seller. 100 percent would recommend. Her shows are really fun and she explains everything to a tee. Thanks again ty Bradley!! You're 1 of my favorite buyers! Always so nice and patient 🫶💝😇 Great seller would highly recommend. Fast shipping and has really nice things. Thanks so much.
One of the best sellers!!tysm!! I truly appreciate u!! Ppl like u really make my day in the chat!😇💝🫶 nicest seller. fast shipping!! super nice seller. fast shipping. incredible packing. tysm!! I appreciate u!🙏🫶💝💖 Shipping was super fast! They were so sweet! Aloha Yay my grandkids absolutely loved everything mahalo for fast shipping great deals well packaged awww that's awesome!! I'm happy they enjoyed everything! thankyou for giving our show a chance!🙏💖🫶 the cutest little cow ever! I'm very pleased with my purchase! thank you !