Reviews (16)Nice Beads and great pearls ...very pretty! Many thanks Blue! I appreciate you! Beautiful jewelry. Thank you so much.Thank you mntmama1313. I appreciate you hanging out with me! Mary is an incredible seller! Highly recommend her shop if you’re looking for a host who cares about their customers!!Thank you Lauren! I appreciate you! 💕 Beautiful Wampum shells and thank you so much for the gorgeous givy!!! Excellent, talented, and super sweet seller. You must check her out! ✨️❤️👌Karma, many thanks! I am very appreciative for all of your support! 💕 Absolutely beautiful strands of beads! Mary is the very best, and always goes above and beyond. I appreciate her careful packaging, the time she takes to hand write thank yous, and she even went out of her way to send me a separate package with a beautiful labradorite stone as a thank you! If you are looking for a compassionate, knowledgeable seller Mary is your person! Absolutely beautiful blue adventure stars for a ridiculous price and matte African turquoise. Plus the incredible labradorite specimen as a gift was glorious In Chatoyancy. Thank you Deus! I appreciate you! 💕 I couldn’t be happier with this order! The bracelets are stunning, and were packaged beautifully. Mary took the time to hand write a card, and sent a gorgeous giveaway bracelet. Highly recommend this seller!! Many thanks Lauren! I appreciate you! 💕 So happy to have found Mary!!! Love her beaded bracelets! 😍🤩😍🤩Thank you so much! I appreciate your support! Love my bracelet. Packaged beautifully and fast shipping. Thank you❤️Thanking you for your support! Thank you so much for my beautiful jewelry. I’ll definitely be back for more!