Reviews (12)Items were received in perfect condition as shown in the video live auction. I would definitely do business with the seller again thank you very much for the fantastic product. I highly recommend the seller to anyone who is looking for squishy’s. Excellent Host/Hostesses! Unbeatable Discounts! Great Quality Merchandise! Packaged Very Well! Fast Shipping! Highly Recommend! 👏👏👏🥳Thank you so much Tony! Hopefully we will get to serve you again in future auctions! Excellent Host/Hostesses! Unbeatable Discounts! Great Quality Merchandise! Packaged Very Well! Fast Shipping! Highly Recommend! 👏👏👏🥳 order was shipped out super quick. fair prices and good squishes! i 1000000% recommend. Thank you so much for your kind review Autumn! We look forward to serving you in future shows! AMAZING I bought 2 squishys! They came in perfect shape! Super fast shipping!
Thank you so much Baylor! It was great having you, and we look forward to hosting you in future auctions!