Reviews (1,004)Everything was in perfect condition!! Order shipped quickly. Thank you!! Great seller!! Items were perfect! Thank you!! Wonderful vignettes!! Will buy again!! Love my vignettes so much!! Thank you!! They are beautiful!! Thank you so much I love it!!! It's like Christmas when a package from Mary arrives! love all my Halloween items! everything is always well packaged. so cute 😍 thank you so much I love it all the items are lovely, as usual. Thanks for the extra pink pumpkins Mary, they were so cute! I love my vintage Halloween ephemera! Great seller and great prices! as always, loved all the items wow awesome givey, thank you so much! Beautiful! Just as described! Thank you for the careful packaging of all my goodies…love the painted drawer. I am so pleased and excited about my purchase. Everything was packaged with 100% care . My items arrived in excellent condition. Thank you so very much. I will definitely shop your whatnot shows in the future. I am 100 % satisfied!!!!!!
Mary is a wonderful vendor. Love all items that she brings to the Whatnot store! Thank you for my purchase and givvy. ❤️✌️👽