Reviews (431)Thank u for all the extras, much appreciated 🙏🏻 ty for the Givvy great show fun cards Super fast shipping awesome prices and highly recommend to get in on his shows Cards were well packaged and arrived safely! Thanks for an awesome show 😊 Matthew had an awesome selection of cards on the wall. I was able to get a bunch of epics I wanted and the Donald and Rapunzel park promos for an insane deal! Shipped fast and packaged very well! I really appreciate you! Thank you very much for all of the great cards! Thanks Mason!! Great guy! I really love the card and ghost rider is a favorite of mine Good deals and good breaker great cards, great shipping Thank you:) happy with everything! Fast shipping. Great packaging. Fun show great host! Shipped quick -with price paid still bargain. Great host. Makes it fun & informative.
Awesome. 10/10! Thank you! Hope pull some fire next time Ut still thanks Great stream, packaging was secure and shipping was quick! Thanks!