Store Image
master_sunless
Lost From Light 
5.0 (205 Reviews)
•
<1d Avg Ship
•
403 Sold
•
I focus in out of print manga and short manga series. I price competitively against recently sold listings on other platforms based on condition and scarcity. If you're looking for something just ask. I fill requests first and then invest profit into specific titles to round off people's collections. There is usually a waiting list but that doesnt mean i cant hunt it. I'll send you a price from my suppliers if you don't find what you're looking for. I'm also a practicing book restorer ask for free demonstrations im happy to help if you have any questions. I generally clean and do light repairs on all manga I purchase and will describe what I'm using, why I use it and the techniques I use to clean and repair manga without damaging them.
Message