Reviews (76)Amazing and wonderful cards as always from this set. And to hit a 1/3 is remarkable!!! Absolutely love this seller! Thank you for all that you do! 💖 Love the product sketch’s are worth the chat Thank you so much you guys are awesome I bam bookmarking your shows and sending your site to my son and our friends thank you Thank you so much love the site I have bookmarked the shows thank you again. Such amazing cards I got my first auto! I’m so excited! And the best giveaways ever what a great way to start an amazing collection thank you so much perfect 👌 thanks for promo cards Very happy with my purchases! Had a blast in the break and the extras that came along with it. Definitely a Whatnot channel worth following. Fun break great prices thank you Love the Peter Pan card!! Beautiful artwork.. looks even better up close. Thank you Great prices, fast shipping, huge selection of cards, great experience Definitely bringing some dope new TCG to this platform. Fast shipping, great packaging, 🔥🔥🔥 pulls! Thank you! Great seller! Great stream! Fast shipping!! He maybe new to this but he rocked out...he has awesome giveaways, he kept things moving smoothly throughout the stream, fast shipping, and overall great experience great packaging and great show! learned lot about other collectibles and cards. knows his stuff!