Reviews (146,437)Pretty disappointed with this last order from mastersetgames all of my cards came super bent and now I’m trying to fix them, they didn’t put any of them in toploaders just in penny sleeves Packaging was very sturdy and had no issues with receiving my purchases. Great modern graded cards that hopefully will go up in value with time. Would recommend to anyone looking for graded cards! Always awesome slabs..P8tro is the BEST Got some dope slabs! New collector so these are like gold to me. they put a sticker directly on the slab, there was no plastic around the slab so it had some deep scratches that werent there when it was shown on stream. Besides that it was shipped quickly and everything else was fine, just PLEASE dont put stickers directly on the slab 🙏 Great seller! Shipping was fast and item was packaged for safe travel. Cards arrived promptly, and well packed. Cards arrived promptly. thank you Came as advertised I love these guys Now I need to start the my master setting of Japanese pitch black . Thank you again for the givee Shipping takes a bit but always good deals and cards arrive in perfect condition! everything came as expected and no damage Definitely overpaid for this slab but hopefully someone will take it off my hands so I can at least break even. Nice cars though.