Reviews (2,018)I just went through all the cars. Love em! Super fast shipping, excellent care with packing. Your auction style is fun, fast moving and a little addictive hahaha.. Thank you very much. I'll be back soon. Everything arrived in good condition and at a very good price. Thanks. 🙏 thanks so much LOVED the Knight Rider great job on the package rapping awesome job. Seller is one of the best seller I’ve done business great seller also taking care of us buyers
fun quick and easy items showed up it was raining left on porch but seller packaged very well and I must say water tight fantastic! packed well, arrived fast. Great person to do business with good friend in will definitely be buying again from him!!!💯💯💯 Super awesome packaging, well taken care of ! I'll be sure to buy again ! Super fast shipping! Excellent experience! Very well packaged and cars are in super mint condition. Some people will sell you a product and others sell you memories 👁👄👁♥️♥️♥️ Trusted seller he actually sends you the right cars Great seller. Bought a lot of cars. Super fast shipping. Really excellent packaging. No damage to cards. Highly recommend! A+++ Fast, high quality shipping, and a very fun show to watch and make purchases, FULLY recommend as a seller. Came as described super happy!
Well pack excellent seller will from again Product was lost to today