Reviews (115)Love the show, thanks for the pack! mattyicecollectables418Seller
Thanks for watching!!!!!! Thank you for your continued support! Big things coming!!!! Love the cards! Shipped fast, great packaging and perfect condition! was free no complaints besides shipping proof photo had them crazy feet ill forever have nightmares mattyicecollectables418Seller
Hahahahahahah I love it Cards were bent bad. Just put in envelope with no top loader. mattyicecollectables418Seller
Your bulk cards do not go in a top loader only the hits do! What cards were bent can gladly replace them. You could have reached out first Great honest fun show, thanx Matty Amazing seller, very pleased. Great easy paced show, no gimmicks and classic vibe. Everything came packaged nicely. Will definitely return again! Thank you! 😸 10/10 thank you as always! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ **One of the BEST sellers on Whatnot!**
I can’t say enough good things about this seller. I originally started buying Pokémon cards and packs from him, and every experience has been amazing. Great products, fair prices, fast shipping, and everything is always packed with care.
What really sets him apart is how much he goes above and beyond for his customers. I mentioned that my daughter collects hockey cards, and he started adding hockey cards to my packages whenever he came across some. He absolutely didn’t have to do that, but he remembered something that mattered to me and took the extra time to make my packages special. That genuinely means a lot.
He’s not just a great seller, he’s a genuinely great person. His lives are always fun, welcoming, and you can tell he truly appreciates the people who support him.
If you’re thinking about buying from him, DO IT! You won’t regret it. Easily one of my favorite sellers on Whatnot. **10/10 seller and 10/10 person! 🔥**
Cards came with zero protection and are bent.
mattyicecollectables418Seller
Sorry you feel that way. Yes I do not protect the bulk and sometimes most of my listing say no bulk not sure if this one did. I always put the hits in a sleeve then in a top loader! Is there anything we can do for you? good vibes and good deals all day long! 🤘🤘