Reviews (277)Thank you for all my cute glasses 🩷 Lovely show wonderful glass that I look great in 😊 recommend! Thank you so much for taking the time to find me all my glasses I 🩷them all! 😎🥰 Wonderful lady working here! I’ll never buy glasses anywhere else! Absolutely love my glasses. Seller is so genuine and caring. I will buy a thousand times over. Thanks wonderful seller. I love everything I ordered Good quality Everything is perfect! Thank you so much!!!!
Great value, seller was so helpful and super sweet. Great packaging and fast shipment! Sooo cute and wonderful quality! I Love Them All. Thanks so much excellent sales person received my order everything was perfect will definitely be buying more thanks a million Love my readers, thank you so much for the bonus pair Jane! Amazing seller! 10/10 experience. I absolutely love every pair! Thank you so much for the sweet gift as well! 🩷 Ohh my goodness what a sweet deal I will be back!! Such great quality and the seller is the best!! Thank you 🙏 ❤️ Just tell her what you’re looking for and she’ll find it! Love my sunglasses, thank you so much 💜 These are good readers and the hostess is amazing! Thank you for working so hard to find me the perfect pairs ❤️ So happy with the readers I bought 5 more! Jane is awesome highly recommend The shades are beautiful they got to me quickly and they threw in a pair of aviator I will be back!... love these readers! quick shipping too! I'll be back! absolutely love my sunglasses! perfectly packaged. Seller even included cases and cleaning clothes! fast shipper! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 I love every pair🤗🤗🤗🤗 tysm you always deliver‼️‼️‼️🤞🏾 So I’ll be back when I get my money up because you can’t just buy 1 pair you have to get 4 and the 5th pair is free 🤯🤭😘🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾