Reviews (430)Absolutely fabulous seller! Always has wonderful wonderful finds & great prices! Received in great condition! Everything was packaged with so much care and arrived perfectly! I appreciate it so much!! I love my items, thank you! If I could rate the seller with 1 million stars, I would I would also throw in the moon because they are amazing! Wonderful finds , the sweetest host ! Packages always arrive safe and well packaged. Can’t wait to visit it again. The Fenton bear is beautiful and perfect! It was package well. I appreciate it!Thank you! I’m so glad you like it ❤️ Amazing seller, awesome items! Great packaging! My order was wrapped with care & my items are beautiful just as described. I will be ordering from the_cultured_cabin again in the future!Thank you so much, Toil and Spin! ❤️ Such a sweet seller!! My daughters & I truly love to be in her shows. She always such awesome items I her shop!! Thank you, Countrygirl! ❤️ There is never something I cannot find at the cultured cabin! Absolutely love my vignette. I can’t give them enough stars. They are wonderful. Arrived in great condition! Maxine is a sweet lady. Her items were perfect for what I needed. Everything was packaged perfectly and received in a timely manner. A wonderful host! You can never go wrong shopping here ! Beautiful finds ! Wonderful people 🩷 the absolute best ! Arrived in great condition, thank you ! Love the miniatures!! My daughter loves them too! We are so happy with our purchase! Thank you so much!!☺️ Aww, I am so happy to hear you and your daughter love them! It sounds like they went to the perfect home ❤️ Great items and a great seller! Absolutely love The Cultured Cabin and their finds ! They are so warm and welcoming! There’s never a time I have logged off empty handed ! Packages always get delivered safely 🩷🦌❤️🦌 USPS lost the item. Not the sellers fault.I am so sorry to hear that was lost. I will message you!