Reviews (384)ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! It’s like I purchased directly from Gucci. Immaculate condition. All 3 of these bags. I have to say, the Queen Margaret’s are my current fave!!! Could care less if I’m going to gym…those bad girls are going with me. Every. Single. Time. Incredible inventory and in such stunning condition!!! 💕❤️🩷 My new daily go to piece. So many compliments on this it’s ridiculous. Gorgeous bag. The Gucci is out of this world - such a different vibe for me. I am in love with it. Absolutely incredible piece. Tickled pink that I am the new owner of this bag. So thrilled to have found the Maxuria community. Another fantastic fine to add to my Louis Vuitton collection. This bag is absolutely amazing. 🩷💕 This was an absolute stellar find and purchase. My first Chanel large boy flap and I couldn’t be happier. 🩷❤️💕 This is my favorite purchase on whatnot so far. It was a hassle with FedEx because I wasn’t home for a few days to sign for delivery. They are impossible to get through to, so it took a week to get my bag. However, so worth the stress because this is a beautiful immaculate wallet.
Absolutely beautiful! Perfectly packaged for shipping. I say this with every bag I get from Maxuria- this is my favorite!!! Condition was not great, and it smelled of must and mold fastest shipping of any of my hundreds of whatnot purchases, product was perfect as advertised. highly recommend this seller. Such great style and came well packaged !! I love it so so much!!
This bag is stunning and such great shape! The bag was professionally wrapped and felt like I was opening Christmas!! Thanks to all!! This is my new every day bag!! She is beautiful. Thanks Brielle!! True to description. Was professionally verified when received and passed entrupy and physical inspection Excellent condition and it was packed with care. Thank you Best channel on whatnot!!! Love Brielle!! Love this bag. Very clean. Almost new! Exactly as described! Pristine! Love it!