Reviews (198)such a sweet and helpful seller, thank you so much for everything I loved!!!🥰💖💕 Love how nice and calm the stream was and my package came perfect and so cute 🥰 I love Adriana so much, she’s great!!! I bought a card that I realized after I had had (2) of so she let me make a swap for another fairy card I actually needed for my PC. I appreciate how patient and kind she is. Her packaging is cute too hehe 🥰 Thank you, angel!!!! Adriana is such a sweetheart. I love picking up cards from her. Her prices are fair and her packaging is nice. Thank you!! Thanks for the cute fairy card lot💞🧚🏼 seriously the sweetest girl ever, will definitely purchase again!! 😭💗💗 Truly a chill vibe stream no yelling just great cards and a great attitude Thank you so much for running the cards you did for me, I appreciate it so much! Kind seller with careful, quick shipping. I’ll be back again & again I’m sure! Thank you!!! 💕💕💕 Cutie cards arrived safely. Picked up a few low end IRs I needed 😇 Thank you very much! Highly recommended!
Fair prices and fast shipping. Will buy from again! Yay! Thanks so much!😊💚 super happy with my purchase Thanks 💚 so much i loved my cards you have huge selection and great deals 👌 and perfect customer service I appreciate you 🙏 tysm!! great cards and great shipping! ☺️ Fast shipping and packaged well! Thank you! :) Had so much fun on the stream! And found so many great cards 💕 everything arrived fast and safely! Can’t wait to find more cards for my collection Ahhh I love my first edition clefairy so much!! Thank you so much for picking that up! I can’t recommend Adriana’s streams enough! So sweet, super fast shipping and great packaging! Excited for your next stream 🫶🏼 Very sweet! Love the cards❤️ Adriana is so sweet!🩷 she will always try her best to help you out to find what your looking for!🥹 I appreciate you so much girly! 💕 Great seller, great shipper! Will definitely be buying more 🙂↕️ Delivered & came in quick!! 🥹💕