Reviews (17)I absolutely LOVE all my gorgeous new clothes!! thank you so much!!❤️❤️ Gorgeous seller and amazing items! Can’t wait to come back!! Oh my faery heart! This hot fuchsia metallic bustier is INCREDIBLE and at such a steal. Mayra’s whole shop has such unique and 🔥 items that you won’t find anywhere else. And she has such a sweet and giving soul that always shows up and supports her community. Incredible seller & amazing items! Cannot wait to see what she brings next ✨✨✨ Such cute clothes! Excellent quality items, super thrilled and can't wait to wear them. Everything was packaged super well, and shipped quickly! Couldn't ask for a better buyers' experience. 10/10, Mayra is amazing! Thanks so much! The best on here, amazing quality! Amazing host! ❤️ Absolutely thrilled with my first purchase from Mayra! Her live was fun and she’s sweet and engaging and had amazing pieces at (super!) amazing deals. Her generosity and giving spirit will keep me coming back again and again and I love seeing her always supporting others because she’s truly a genuine & loving person. I’m so excited to see what’s coming next in her shop because I know this is just the beginning for her! She has such a unique style and vibe that I haven’t seen elsewhere and she’s truly stunning inside & out. Can’t wait for her next show! 💕 love! great quality and prices are unbeatable! ty!