Reviews (41)Excellent seller! Super nice, items as described, fast shipping. Highly recommended! shes so nice and gave me great deals and everything is amazing condition i loved the way it was all so delicately packaged Items arrived as describe. Thank you. He’s so perfect! Thank you for being so awesome and all the amazing goodies!!! ty! I've been looking for this ❤️ super cute!!! I love the sunflower LOOOOOOVE Bianca, I was so happy that my friend tagged me to come to Bianca’s show as she was selling something brand new that I ad really been looking for!
Bianca is a lot of fun, super great prices, excellent quality, lightening fast shipping & I can’t wait to shop with her again, she’s an absolute sweetheart!!
Highly, highly recommend this buyer Very happy with my purchase. Seller was great! I cannot say how happy and thankful I am! Thank you for all
My cute items! Always packed so well!! Always a fun vibe! Cannot recommend this seller enough!! Thank you so much for the givvy 🩷🩷🩷🩷 Omg this is my first purchase on what not and I love everything!! My sister and I purchased together and my sister added in extra gifts I didn't know about so that was so fun to open up. I love how everything was labelled, the included hand written note and cute stickers. Thank you again! Definitely recommend this seller :) I received a very beautiful package today!!! It's really very beautiful, thank you so much! Thank you for all the beautiful surprises!!! Cute items! Came securely
Such a fun seller! Thanks for an easy transaction. Highly recommend. 🇨🇦😊💕 Package arrived quickly, and all items were nicely packaged. Seller is easy to deal with and very pleasant. I highly recommend her and I will definitely be purchasing from seller again.Thank you Arrived fast and very well packaged!!! The seller added freebies which was just too cute! They also added a handwritten note, one in english and on in french since im from Québec. It’s not a big gesture but to me it feels very thoughtful and it’s definitely appreciated🫶🏻 Very well packaged. Love the figures I got and I managed to get them at a decent price too. Highly recommend this seller! Amazing seller 🩷🩷🩷 thanks so much Bianca is absolutely amazing!!! Such a sweetheart, great vibes and great prices! packaged so well! thank you so so much 🩷🩷🩷 This is my second time ordering and both times didn’t disappoint. Packaged very well, came super quick and loved the thoughtful gifts! Will definitely be ordering again! Great deals and a wonderful host! Cant wait to buy from her again! A total pleasure to buy from! Fast shipping, great packaging and a few surprise gift! Will definitely buy from her again!