Reviews (294)Great person 😎🫡 and great seller 💯 thank you so much 🙏🏼 Shipping 🚢 really fast 🏃♂️ Thank you for the extra card
Arrived quickly and in great condition, thank you Trusted seller thank you 🙏 Shipped safe and quick! Will be back. fun seller, and fast delivery! Love the Cards. Great show, everything was exactly as described. u rock! Absolutely mint. Perfect for my PC. Been needing this fig and I instantly grabbed being first time in the show Absolute steal. Cannot believe the price I was given. And honestly, it’s all abt support. Thanks for the great inbox fig shipping was quick. items packed well. items arrived in great shape and as described. highly recommend Thank you so very much for the amazing shipping and delivery service.
Awesome seller thank you for the cards. I really appreciate it! Mclovin with the 🔥 package yet again! ALWAYS has some AMAZING cards at GREAT PRICES!!! Checkout Mclovin! He’s a true great person and has some awesome cards. Thank You Brother!!! thank u so much for the bayley and cards