Reviews (89)The stones are incredible, but the experience is even better. Read all of her descriptions, they are hilarious! THE BEST STICKER ON WHATNOT, HANDS DOWN!!!!! I truly will have such a hard time deciding where to use this beautiful sticker. I think it might deserve its own mini frame for thee ~gallery~. Thank you 🙏🫶💚💙 I have more fun with you!!! Your sticker is on my work computer scaring me straight all day. 🤣 thanks so much for my amazing stones! what a great show! great seller and very nice product. definitely we're sitting in and checking some gemstones out and picking up a few OMG - the KEYS!!!
You are so awesome! ♥️ I love hanging out with you on the weekends and giving you my money😂 absolutely love my gems! if you're looking for unique, this is the stop! the most beautiful pice I ever seen I’m so glad you love your gemstone giveaway! ❤️ Thank you for spending your time in my show. Your order came from my event over Labor Day weekend and was packed and processed promptly on my end, despite USPS being closed Monday for the holiday. Unfortunately, carrier transit times are outside of my control once a package is with USPS, but I always do everything I can to get orders on their way as quickly as possible. I’m so happy it arrived safely and that you think it’s beautiful 🙂 Enjoy your new gem! 💎 Just lovely. What else can I say? Thank you so much. I love my beautiful gems and her shows are so fun to watch! omg, even more stunning in person! Great gems. Great show. Ships fast. This seller is so so sweet! She gave me a great deal on a beautiful moss included stone. I’ve been really loving learning about rocks and gems lately, and her show is awesome because she talks a lot about the gems too! Her passion is evident😊. Definitely check out this show! Pleasantly surprised, such great quality Absolutely love ❤️ thank you so much for the givy 💕 Absolutely beautiful and her shows are a blast. 🩵