Reviews (265)Love my goodies!! You guys are the BEST!! Love everything- thank you! very fast shipping A++ seller EXTREMELY HAPPY with everything. I can't wait to use all these beautiful vintage curtains. They're AMAZING and so are you!! Thank you so much! 😀 Love it!!!! AAAAAAA+++++ Thank you!!!! Exactly as pictured, great condition Thanks so much. Good seller! Everything was well wrapped and arrived safely! Great value. Super seller. I will definitely buy from again. Came in perfectly! Shipping was quick and packaging was done really well So cute and pretty glass fast delivery thank you seller. Great packing. Arrived in great shape. Thank you I had a wonderful experience with this seller! They were extremely helpful and their communication was excellent. I truly appreciate their kindness and willingness to help. I would definitely purchase from them again and highly recommend them to others! Thank you so much!! Still looking for a lid!! One of my favorite whatnot hauls. Beautiful items! Shipped quickly! Great item, great seller. Thank you!! Love all of the old receipts and maps! I loved the papers I received. They were here on record time also. Thank you. Broken piece Compote #1
I’m so sorry! I have messaged you the directions for submitting a claim.