Reviews (1,339)Absolutely love everything I’ve purchased from MC! 💯 Honest, trustworthy, and one of my favorite Whatnot sellers. Her bags are stunning and her service is always A+! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Highly recommend! ❤️
I love love love my new Louboutin belt bag. Is in perfect condition and looks better than I imagine. Thanks for such a wonderful bag:) SCAMMER!! SHE CLAIMED BAG WAS AUTHENTIC AND UNALTERED AND I RAN IT THROUGH ZEKOS AND THEY FOUND ITEM WAS ALTERED AND REPAINTED. The bag was sold with an Entrupy certificate confirming authenticity. Entrupy authenticates the item but does not necessarily identify or certify whether it has been repainted. At the time of sale, I had no knowledge of any repainting or alterations and would never knowingly misrepresent an item. When contacted, I requested the complete Zeko report and offered to cooperate with Whatnot toward a proper resolution. Calling me a “scammer” before allowing that process to occur is unfair and inaccurate. Another gorg bag & the necklace is 😍!! TYSM!! Sweetest gift, it even matched my name. As always MC never disappoints. I love ❤️ my Chanel earrings! Thanks you so much as Always Miss Belle❤️ First time in ate’s show and I can’t believe I scored such an amazing bag! Wow!!! I am keeping this one in my collection. Such a cool piece to have I’m so so happy. Packaging was amazing and host was so kind! Will be back again ty ate! Happy I found her show Absolutely love my LV tote bag! It arrived on time and was packaged well. The condition was exactly as described, actually even better than I expected. It looks beautiful and has been well cared for. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Love my earrings! All your items are impeccable and I’ll def get more stuff from you when you return.
Have fun in the Philippines! 🇵🇭 🫶 The YSL card holder is in like-new condition. Shipping was pretty fast. Thank you MCsluxury. Will definitely be shopping with you again. . I received a Chanel book as a giveaway. The perfect gift to give. I love it. Thank you. I absolutely love everything! Items arrived in excellent condition and exceeded my expectations. Thank you for the amazing steal and my giveaway. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much loves❤️❤️ Sooooooo good!! Her items are so clean. Definitely want more from her store Love everything MC has! I
Wish I could buy it all! Thank You for sourcing beautiful bags! Love my Ava and all the ones I have gotten from you
God bless! Awesome givvy! Great gift for my mom, thank you! Thank you for the giveaway 😍 absolutely phenomenal seller.highly recommended. Perfect as described. Love love love! Beautiful items ! Thank you so much !
It arrived in a plastic bag no protection at all. Can do much better surely on taking care of the ítem in shipping. Everything else ok.