Reviews (434)Thank your for the givvy! I appreciate you. Such an amazing giveaway!! Thank you so much 🥰 Shipping was so fast and items were impeccably packed! Great seller!
Loved my perfumes and tysm for the awesome givvy!🩷 I loved her show and she send me some goodies Thank you!! Very happy with my purchases! Absolutely perfect Whatnot experience! ❤️ I loved everything about my purchase, and I couldn’t be happier. Amazing seller, great products, and such a wonderful experience from start to finish. I’ll definitely be back! ✨ i love everything i purchased from her. thank you so much! will continue to watch her shows and shop with her 🥰 Awesome experience! Item is great and it got here so fast!!! Buy with confidence!! Excellent, thank you very much. Never received this item, but received someone else's item. Messaged this seller and let her know I didn't receive the item I paid for and she said she was happy I messaged her and she had my item right there and would send it out to me... and then told me to take it up with whatnot and blocked me. Sellers like this should not be on here! She took my money and I know for a fact I'm not the first person she has done this to. Just watch out for this one! Very happy with my purchases! Tysm 🩷 I love my lippie. I will be buying again. Love my things.!!! I will buy from seller again. I loved 10/10 Evrything good packaging 💕 Fast shipping packed great and good deals Ty