Reviews (1,855)My daughter is happy with her fuggler :) The absolute cutest! Thank you! Fast shipping fun show loved all my items. Thank you so much.
Great Show and very knowledgeable So many goodies thank you Perfect as always. I have enough rice things for the rest of the year. Lol Thank you so much everything came as described in the live Thank you so much!! Pleasantly surprised it was a 2pk!!!! Love the air freshener. It’s perfect. tysm for the givey. loved the show One of our faves on WN! Thank you for the fast shipping and great items. Hugs from us ladybugs 🫶🏻 Awesome as always!! Thank you so much!!! Absolutely love Watching her shows!! Thank you so much!! Thank you so much. Everything was so cute and arrived quickly. 💕 omg love the cows, love my cup just loved everything, tysm. I'm so glad I'm reconnecting to everyone I first started with love you guys The sweetest seller and the best snacks! ☺️thank you very cute box and super fast shipping! speedy shipping. I absolutely love everything! thank you!