Reviews (237)A1 since day 1! Dub streamer! Definitely a seller you gotta see!! My cards came in perfect condition and was well packaged!! ++FAST SHIPPING! 10/10 would recommend! Thank you and for my givy!! Thanks for the package. The only concern I have is that you sent a $100 card loose inside a bubble-wrap package. I’m not sure why it couldn’t have been placed in an envelope or secured more carefully. The card was also halfway out of the top loader when I received it. Thankfully, it wasn’t damaged, but I would recommend securing the card better for future shipments.I apologize for the inconvenience! We do our best to package and ship everything as carefully and cleanly as possible. Next time I will make sure to tape the top of the top loader so the card doesn’t slip out during delivery. Every big order I receive the card is shipped out with a bubble mailer to prevent damage from happening to the card as in some cases like yours the card does slip out of the top loader but noted will start to tape the top loaders shut to prevent further issues. YOU ARE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME Thank you so much! Loved everything
Great condition
Dope stream
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
absolutely wonderful seller! their customer service is amazing! they’re kind, honest, responsive, and genuinely care about their customers. every card I received was clean, well taken care of, and exactly as described. you can tell they take pride in what they sell and want their buyers to have a great experience.
shipping was also super fast, and everything arrived safely and securely packaged. i really appreciate how trustworthy and pleasant this seller is. i’ll definitely be purchasing from them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable card seller!
🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛 incredible seller thank you for the amazing deal!!!🔥🔥 Cards came quickly and in beautiful condition. packaging was great condition was shown very transparent will buy again u forgot the code cards i asked for :(Sorry abt that broski!!! Hit up my next show I’ll cover you with the code cards and more! Appreciate you leaving a review <3 gast shipping great vendor? Great seller! Amazing cards and deals thank you so much!