Reviews (2,320)I love the box thank you so much!!😊 I love these shows!! You and your chatty friends are like family and I always have so much fun!! I love my purchases and thank you for always giving my BSOTD a plug! You are a rockstar!!🩷🩷🩷🩷 Another fabulous package from this wonderful seller! Love my rings, and the lizard brooch is so adorable! Thank you so much my sweet friend! You are amazing!!!!!!! Perfect transaction all the way through speedy delivery. I love her shows check her out and bookmark. Thank you so much.💙💙🌙 Follow this seller! Amazing shows !
Tysm Mee, I love all my purchases! I especially love hanging out with you. ❤️ So happy with my purchase! Always a great time in mee's show and lot of great items. As a reseller, I'm actually able to find something at a great price. Thank you!! One of the OGs on the platform and just simply one of the best... Great bundle of fabulous items and a great deal!! Love it!! Thank you!! ⭐️🩷⭐️⭐️🩷⭐️ Always beautiful items and shipped quickly!! Love it!! Thank you!! 🩷🩷🩷 Love! thanks for fixing the stones love! See you soon! 💕 Tysm I’m glad I found u❤️❤️ Spectacular reseller lots! I was lucky enough to grab two. Not one piece of junk in either lot. Meeuwsenart brought the heat and did not disappoint. Can’t wait for the next round! I love this box! So much fun unboxing and I wore a bunch today and tagged you in my BSOTD🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 I love your shows! Always fun and I love my purchases! Thanks so much!🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 always lovely items. tysm What box of treasures! I love this seller! Always a fun time, always good stuff ❤️ Great show. Love my goodies. Quick delivery🌸🎈💕 Great deals and always a fun show!! Love my things!! Thank you!!🥰🥰🥰 This girl is the best! She has such a variety of jewelry, loose stones. And she is always laughing. Go follow!