Reviews (495)Amazing items Megan! Thank you so much! 🥰❤️ Items exactly as described quick shipping. Thank you very much Perfectly packaged and quick delivery! Loved it all! Thank you so much!!! beautiful jeffree items!💜 So excited for my stuff! Came well packaged and in good shape! Thanks! I’m so excited for these purchases! 😊 What a delightful package to rec Perfect order. Excellent value. Awesome seller. Ty Megan! Always great deals, fast shipping. Megan thank you so much! Everything was perfect and great packaging as always! 🥰 Another great order! Thank you! 🥰 So happy with this order. Thank you Megan! Absolutely perfect. The box was wrapped nicely and protected the products inside. Couldn’t have asked for better shipping. The description was exactly what I got! Which is perfect. The product itself is lovely so far. I haven’t used the makeup for a look yet, but I’ve swatched a couple colors. I do love the product, and the quality it came in. Will definitely purchase in the future if there’s something I am looking for! Arrived in perf condition, tysm for these amazing collectables! 🩵🩵