Reviews (22)I’m obsessed with my pieces you really did your thing with theses beautiful creations! I love everything and with always come back to shop!! Keep making gorgeous stuff and you now have a forever customer 💕🧚🏻♀️AHH THANK YOU SM QUEEN IM SO HAPPY 🥹🥹🥹 endlessly grateful for u bb 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 so beautiful! I love it and it is so preciousthank you so much angel:) the cutest little ring ever!! first time purchasing & I will be back 🩷 tysm!!! Obsessssssed. Thank youuu🖤 All 4 items I got from Karma are in such good condition and more gorgeous in person!!! Absolutely cannot wait to see what else she cooks up because I def don’t want to miss it. She included a bunch of stickers and I think maybe temporary tattoos??? They’re all so cutie and whimsical and I just love it and I’m so happy and so grateful for talented artists like her:))) thank you!! AHHH U ARE THE SWEETEST THANK YOU BB so glad the cute little hobbit door has a wonderful home now🥹🥹so grateful for angels like you💕💕 seller is super sweet and package was perfectly padded! thank you!! 💗💗💗 Beautiful pieces! Thank you so much queen, you are sooo talented can’t wait to wear it!🥺❤️THANK YOU SM BB i appreciate u sm🥹🥹🥹💕 such awesome work!! thank you(‘: she makes SUPER CUTIE jewelry!! great packaging and shipped super fast , super kind seller!! ❤️thank you love so glad u enjoy🥹🥹🫶🏼 suuuuuperrrr cute pieces, i can’t wait to wear them and style with them! v cute givvy stickers ! Tyy I LOVE LOVE MY PACKAGE IT CAME PRETTY QUICK THE NECKLACE IS SO AWSOME & IT CAME WITH CUTE STICKERS WHICH IS MY FAV COLOR !! :) DEF WOULD BUY AGAIN YAYAYAY SO HAPPY 🥹🥹🥹THANK YOU LOVE MWAH Her work is truly amazing!! And if you want custom jewelry dm her first because you’re going to absolutely love it like I did💗🥹 she’s super sweet and cares a lot about her workILYSM THANK YOU ANGEL SO GLAD U LIKE THE ALIEN :3 such a sweetheart! super fast shipping, very communicative, and she included freebies i recommend 1000% purchasing from her 🫶