Reviews (40)Awsome person ! Received all my kids cards today they are awsome and he even gave my kids extras! Will definitely always buy from him! Seller only shipped 2 out of 4 cards I purchased. I notified him right away about the issue but still haven't seen my cards come in. I even gave him more time but it has now been over 4 weeks since the purchase. Becareful not to get scammed like I did. i did not scam you i told you a whole bunch of times but you chose not to listen Seller sold me a fake card. Total him about it basically said that it wasn't his problem And can't do anything about it. Definitely, don't recommend to do business with this seller he's a scam for sure. Thank you! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Grandson loves the cards TY this was so cool to get!! love your stream and I appreciate it a lot