Reviews (823)Always have a great time in Mel’s shows! And extra bonus I get to see Stella! Amazing cards and packaging We love Mel, we love Stella, 10 million stars for Mel and Stella! Awesome seller! Great cards! Great card! Thank you! 💐🥰🎉 Love my new cards! Packaged well and shipped quickly! Will definitely be back to shop with this fun seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always love me some Mel & Stella cards!! So sweet! The sweetest combo! I cannot recommend Mel and of course Stella 🐕 enough!!! Fabulous seller! Gorgeous cards and fun show! Such a fun seller!! Love shopping with Mel and Stella! I love shopping with Mel and Stella!! Wonderful deals! Stella always gives fun cards too! Everything shipped wonderfully! Fast shipping, cute packaging, and little extras...wonderful seller! While we come for the cards and the host, Stella has my heart. Great show and fast shipping! Awesome seller, love my new cards!! 🌼🌸🏵🌺🐨🐨🐨 I always love the cards I get from Mel and Stella Great Seller. Thank you. 😀 Mel always has fun shows! Love the cards, and the personalized, thoughtful packaging! She’s the best!! Fantastic Seller, Fun Show, Fast and Secure Shipping, Love The Cards, Thanks! ♠️♥️♣️♦️ Thank you so much for the giveaway!😊🍄 Great seller! Super card selection!