Reviews (38)Absolutely amazing host! Very well packaged!! I can't wait to shop again! 🤩🫶🏻😊 Collecting Inventory please look out for future shows I appreciate the 🫶 Thank you so much for all my amazing books! Wonderful seller!! Will deff be back for more!! 😊💛🫶😊 Thank you very much for the review ! 🫶 Books were as described in the Auction. I will buy from meli1456 again. Thank you for the Review ! 😊 Excellent all around 👏Thank you for the review 🤭😊 Books are as described and fast shipping! Thank you! Thank you for the review 😊 So happy with my purchase. The book is so pretty in person. I can't wait to read it.😊 thank you for the review so happy you love it. I am sooo excited to start reading these! Can't wait for you to enjoy them 😊 ! Thank you for the review. Love it. Thank you!So happy to hear 😊 Thank you for the review. Recommend to order the books from meli1456. Everything was neat and well packed. Thank you. 😊 Thank you for the review 😊