Reviews (323)thank u!! these r so cute ^u^ If I could give more than 5 stars I would!! Thank you so much for the cutest Halloween package ever! The wrapping was adorable and the Halloween goodies are so cute and generous! I’ve shopped before and I’ll keep coming back ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🤩💗 Item was in perfect condition and shipping was quick packaged so cute, fast shipping, highly recommended shop, seller was awesome and great vibes, products were as shown Great seller. Loved you selection. I will be back to buy more. Your package was above and beyond. Thank you so much super amazing. such a fun seller. the queen of sugar. Follow and bookmark all her future shows Kids were beyond excited to get a smusher, shipping was pretty fast very happy with our purchase! Cute packaging items are perfect❤️
I received my order in less than a week and the show was sooooooooo fun! Amazing products, amazing seller! 5/5 I would definitely recommend this seller!!!! Best seller! Best packing! Best random items in the bag we didn’t order! Best supporter! FOLLOW Meli!! She’s amazing 🫶🔥 amazing as always. love the extra Halloween mochi Amazing products, great prices and fun shows! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! Everything arrived perfectly and exactly as expected. Always a great experience. Highly recommend! Millllllliiiiiiiieeeeeeee Love you! You are missing out if you aren’t in these lives! Love everything about this seller and her shows! Such a genuine person with great vibes, amazing deals, fast shipping, and beautiful packaging Such a great item! Amazing price and the extras were top notch! I appreciate you for everything! I love your shows and your personality! You are beauty and grace! 🫶 Buy from this seller asap! She’s amazing!