Reviews (18,666)Great deal and fast shipping. Thank you! Love love love my entire purchase. Thank you. Item as expected and in good condition. Thank you Amazing steal! I mean unheard of prices! So happy! TY! 5 stars all the way! Great items and prices shipped fast and safe thank you Items were exactly as described, thanks so much! Tysm for the full case of extremely cute puppies ♥️ Thank you so much for the giveaway! Received all my items in great condition and very quickly as well. Great buys! Awesome shop for your collectors and re sellers! I mean.. I guess I can't complain. buttttt 💔 This order was fast shipping he a good seller only one mistake in my last order All 7 full cases arrived in perfect condition Was Worried after reading reviews, but I received my full case, I bought, in the condition I purchased it in, in a reasonable time frame, it was authentic and the price was definitely worth it. I will buy from again. Thank you. This order you did a good job fast shipping