Reviews (63)Melly this spray smell so good! Thank you so much! Love you friend! LOVE all the stuff I got! Melly is the best!! 🤍🫶🏻🤍🫶🏻 Great merchandise and the BEST seller!! Thank you Mel 😘 Thank you so much I love everything!! ❤️❤️❤️ Melly!!!! Thank you so much for my goodies! I love it all! Melly!!!!!!!! I love you and love my cup!!!! Amazing seller! Love all of my items! 💕⭐️💕⭐️💕⭐️💕⭐️💕⭐️ My sweet, beautiful friend Melly!
She says no more shows but she is a natural at selling! Plus she has fantastic taste!
Thank you for my first pair of Judy Blues! I’m so excited to get to finally try them! absolutely loved everything I got, I really got some good deals on this stuff thank you very much 💜 Thanks for the givy and nice shirt !
Loved your steam!! Melly has the most beautiful smile, and my stuff of great, thanks! 😊
Great seller! Products were fantastic! Shipping fast Great products and prices. She is the best. loved all my clothes thank you Melllyyyyyyyyyyy I absolutely loved everything I bought from you! I appreciate you so much!!! Love the shirts I got!! Super fast shipping, fantastic hostess and overall a pleasure from start to finish!! Thank you!! 😊 Thank you ! Your show was fun! Your smile is contagious. My purchase arrived quickly and all products are great! Thank you so much for the beautiful EXPENSIVE hand bag as a giveaway! You are so generous! I can’t express how much I love every single item in this box. Melly is such a great person, we need more Melly’s in this world. Thank you for the entertaining show and killer deals babe! First off, this woman is an amazing human. She’s everyone’s cheerleader! And we love her for it. Fast shipping, awesome deals and great show! Absolutely loved getting to hang out with Melly! The kindest sweetest woman with an infectious smile. She brought some amazing products at killer prices. I love everything and thank you sweet friend.