Reviews (139)Thanks for a smooth transaction
👑♉️ Great finds! Love every single item and the scarab pendants oh my gosh they are perfect!! Even more beautiful in person and the perfect size! Thank you so much!!! So happy with all my goodies 🤗. I always look forward to going to her shows! Buy with confidence ❤️. Everything was perfect as always, thank you!! Another great show she never disappoints! Thank you for everything 🤗❤️ One of the sweetest sellers and I always look forward to see what she has! Amazing inventory 💗 Amazing pieces at amazing prices. Lovely host! Thank you queen! 🫶🏻 Beautiful pieces & such a fun generous seller! Thank you girly! Shipping was super fast and the seller is so kind! Everything was exactly as described I loved these items from this seller! Everything came packaged carefully and thoughtfully! I would recommend this seller and look forward to purchasing from them again! Gorgeous pieces!! Thanks! Great show too!! Everything was perfect as always. Thank you! Thank you loved all my goodies! Great show and so kind I love that ❤️ Everything was perfect as always. Thank you for all my beauties and the extra gift. Top notch service! Beautiful seller beautiful items thank you ☺️ thank you for my items! love them! thank you fantastic Seller One of my favorite sellers! She’s extremely sweet and wants to make all her buyers happy. I highly recommend! everything was perfect as usual, great seller