Reviews (41)Absolutely love this seller more than anything, thank you!!!’n oh I love my little apple thank you so very much Awesome! She is a wonderful seller. I love all of the yarn and everything I get from Melody.❤️ this seller is awesome. she does beautiful work. I love love love the jelly fish she made me and the babies are just adorable. Beautifully made crochet plushies made by a a very kind lady! I just love this seller. All here projects are very well done. she ships quickly and everything is packed beautifully. Absolutely incredible seller, the plush is so soft and the packaging was secure AND adorable!! My only wish is it was a little harder so I could boink it off my husbands head 🙈😝 love it, love it, love it. Melody is a great host. The yarn was wrapped well and came fast . Melody is a wonderful seller. Everything comes quickly and wrapped great. Absolutely love everything ❤️ Love, love,love both the key chain and my elephant rock. Both are adorable.🙂❤️🐔🪿 very nice seller. My order was nicely packaged.