Reviews (9)items were packaged very well and seller is super nice and left a kind note! also arrived quickly Super sweet seller with great communication and patience! Items were packaged perfectly and there was no damaging from shipping! The critters were as pictured nothing unmentioned, overall fantastic experience!!!!!! Happy with everything I got good condition everything was adorable and the seller is very sweet and generous 💕 Items are very cute and came quickly, and the seller was very friendly. But I was disappointed to see the husky I ordered didn’t have her princess crown with her that I had seen her wearing when I purchased her in the stream. Other than that everything else came in just fine.I am so sorry! As my first show I was very flustered and tried being as organized as possible. It must have slipped off of her while I was packaging without me noticing. I am truly sorry!