Reviews (418)thank you for the givvy!!! Always a great time with Mel! She gives the best deals 🩷 I had a wonderful experience with this seller, both winning a giveaway and making a purchase! The seller was friendly, helpful, and made everything so easy. Shipping was super fast, and my purchase arrived in great condition. Overall, I’m very happy and will definitely buy from this seller again! Ms Mel is amazing and have like the best products thank you so much I ever received some goodies in the bag too ☺️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Such a wonderful seller! Melissa is friendly, genuine, and clearly loves what she does. Great deals, a fun shopping experience, and a seller who truly appreciates her customers. Always happy to support another small business! Thank you, Melissa! 💕 Amazing seller amazing products thank u so very much 🫶highly recommend Gracias, todo llegó perfecto ✅ love my items thank you so much! Always the best finds!!! Love shopping with Mel Thank you for the products I ordered. everything came packaged well and arrived safely. I enjoyed the show. We have been together along time and I consider you a friend. Thank you so much! I loved my package My favorite girlie on WN! Such a sweetheart and amazing prices and products! I feel as though I met a life long friend! Always a fun show with great items ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Will def be back So much fun to bid and win in her shows! Excellent products! Amazing seller amazing products A+++ Tysvm 🫶 Love shopping here! Great Products and super fun atmosphere! thank you so much love all my stuff Loved it all can’t wait for next show!! one of the best sellers on WN