Reviews (123)Great condition!!! Amazing pieces!! TY!!!!! one of my fav shows on WN. Tori's mellow vibe keeps me hooked. Super sweet and shipping was great! the pieces were as perfect as expected!! Love these purses! Thank you so much Everything was perfect and wrapped with care thank you so much!! :)) Absolutely gorgeous get! One of the cuff buttons doesnt have the black part but literally perfect everywhere else. 🤭💖 ugh it’s literally perfect thank you sm 💋🫶 Super cute givvy! Thanks again 🩷🩷🩷 Love the shirt so much! It looks even better in person! Thanks again 🩵🫶🏼 Thank you!! Love my shirt ❤️❤️ and super fast shipping I was actually surprised the skirt fit, but I couldn’t turn it down. The corset top she did mention would be better for a medium. I’m a small so it is a little big on me, but that’s not the seller’s fault. Still happy with my purchase loved my shorts sm!! seller was sweet and i got so many compliments on them <3
thank youuu :) Top came just as described and carefully packaged! Thank you Love my cardigan. Super cute! Hopefully I can fix the holes but that’s how vintage is! For me perfect Fast shipper and loved everything :) super nice seller, fast shipping and items came perfectly. tysm! Everything came nice tysm will buy again :) ❤️ def recommend this seller