Reviews (2,674)I love all the nails I get from you ✨️💕🥄 Love 💕 Love 💕 Love 💕 my new sets of nails! Will ALWAYS shop Memes_reruns for nails. I love the quality and nails are pretty strong and sturdy! Beautiful designs I haven’t seen anywhere else.
TYSM 🤗 Always a pleasure receiving nail mail, thank you! Enjoy my nails every time I order! Come for the nails and stay for the laughs! Loved your show and the free laughter. I’ll be back for future shenanigans ❤️ My favorite nail dealer on the whatnot streets I received my nails today and I love all of them, especially the butterfly ones thank you. Always wonderful! Tysm 🩷🩷 I finally got my first purchase in the mail today! They are lovely 🌹💅🏾 Thank you! Love my nails from memes_reruns! Thank you🙂 The Best on WN!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽 Come for the laughs, leave with some good nails. Always a blast These are gorgeous and they came SUPER fast!! TYSM! 💚🫶🏻 Thank you for the gift card Best Supreme Custom Givy ever!!! Obsessed With These! 😍
These nails are EVERYTHING! The details are absolutely gorgeous, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase! Can’t wait to wear them! Thank you for an awesome shopping experience 🥰 At this point I can’t even call myself a customer. I’m an INVESTOR. 😂 Every time I come in here, I act like I’m just stopping by to support and somehow leave with another nail haul. Ma’am, I HAVE NAILS AT HOME. PLENTY OF THEM. 😭 Yet here I am again, adding to cart like my fingers are booked for outfit changes. 😂 The nails are always cute, the seller is amazing, and apparently I’ve entered into a long-term financial commitment that nobody discussed with me. 💅🏽😭 If you see me in her show again, no you didn’t. Mind your business. 😂😂